1. SEO/SEM Strategy Analyst needed – join us! (1)
2. Schema.org update: Taking E-Commerce to the next level (7)
3. Great content for Google+ within 30 seconds (0)
4. Fast, Faster, SEO-fast! (4)
5. Catch me if you can! Really valuable 404s (1)
6. Can websites “buy” their way out of Panda? (0)
7. Das Ende der Ranking Abfrage? (2)
8. Guideline viraler Share/Tweetbait (2)
9. Jr-Jr. Online Marketing Consultant (0)
10. So war’s: Münchner SEO-Stammtisch (1)
11. Bilder neben dem Suchergebnis anzeigen (8)
12. Sistrix Report Download Workaround (8)
13. 10 ultimative Liebesschwüre für SEOs (3)
14. Meinungsführer im Social Web finden (0)
15. Wie viele SEOs gibt es in Deutschland? (6)
16. Ein Wochenende, eine Idee…. (0)
Searchmetrics Suite and it's smaller brother Search Metrics Essentials are truly awesome!
Having the biggest keyword database of all the available SEO tools out there it will give you a accurate overview of your website for all needed relevant data: rankings, links, social signals, competitors - even SEA data right at your fingertipps...
Knowing Searchmetrics founder Marcus Tober in person (and also his work ethic) I can give my undoubted recommendations to any SEO who is serious about his projects to use Searchmetrics - either on local small projects or on a global scale for large enterprise websites!
They are offering free try-outs so that you can test their product hassle free and without having to commit yourself straight away (Prices start from € 99,- a month)
SEO Tools: Keywordmonitor
Getting your most important rankings on a daily basis is still one of the most important benchmarks in SEO. In this area the Keywordmonitor from Christian Schmidt is a great resource: daily updates, easy and understandable user interface, API which integrates nicely via XML into Microsoft Excel. Also it supports multiple countries and finding out how a new keywordset ranks usually does not take more than 15 minutes!
seolobster @ Twitter